Commercial Staffing Opportunities
At AMMON we work with people in all types of roles. We build relationships with our candidates and the businesses who are hiring. Whether you are looking for a role as a Legal Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Warehouse Manager, Forklift Operator – or simply looking to work a one day event, we have an opportunity for you.
You will never pay a fee for our services, whether you are looking for a full-time position or a temporary short term job – AMMON offers the flexibility you are looking for to help you reach your employment goals.
Register now to find Office/Administrative, Light Industrial, Industrial, Professional, or Technical Opportunities!
Clerical positions we can assist with.
Our team of recruiters has years of experience assisting businesses attract and retain the best clerical candidates available in our market.
Whether you are in Customer Service and need additional Relationship Mangers to assist you, or a Legal Team needing a new Paralegal, we have the solution for you!
- Administrative Assistant
- Administratvie Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Mail Clerk
- File Clerk
- Office Administrator
- Client Relationship Manager
- Support Assistant
- Many more!
Light Industrial roles we can assist with.
With over 100 years of combined recruiting and placement experience, our team of Light Industrial Recruiters has the knowledge to provide the right personnel for your light industrial positions.
In today’s labor market, you need a partner who is experienced and knowledgeable in the roles and market you are looking at. Let AMMON show you why we are your solution.
- General Laborers
- Forklift Operators
- Machine Operators
- Quality Control Tester
- Many more!
Your staffing partner.
We work with hundreds of clients throughout the state. Whether you are a nurse looking to cover a single shift, or a forklift operator looking to work in a distribution warehouse, AMMON has you covered.
We provide temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire staffing services to Healthcare, Administrative, Office, Warehouse, and Light Industrial businesses.
Questions about open positions?
Contact our office!
We are as close as 1.225.293.1171. You can speak to an AMMON representative who can evaluate your needs and assit you in the process! Alternatively, please visit our job board to view our open positions.
Meet our Commercial Staffing Team
Melanie Decou has been with AMMON since 2020 and is a Commercial Recruiter. Thirty-one years of her career was spent working for engineering firms. She has worn many different hats and held titles like Administrative Assistant, Office Financial Administrative Specialist, Document Control Specialist, and Project Business Analyst.
Cheyenne is our most senior recruiter and is Team Lead for the Commercial Staffing team. She specializes in industrial staffing, is OSHA 511 certified, and is on call for safety/injury reporting. Before starting with AMMON in 2018, she was a licensed real estate agent, but very quickly realized her passion for this industry once she was settled in. As a people person, she loves communicating with clients and employees, and her intuition helps her secure the best-suited candidate for the job.
- Cheyenne enjoys a challenge; she is always looking for more efficient and effective ways to complete tasks/goals.
- In her spare time Cheyenne enjoys reading, making dreamcatchers, deep-sea fishing, and most importantly spending time with family and friends.
- She is conversationally fluent in sign language and is learning the Choctaw language.
- Cheyenne has a beautiful Siberian husky named Everest, an adorable munchkin cat named Stubbs, and a charming banana ball python named Barley.
- When asked about her favorite aspect of working at AMMON, she responded with “By far our welcoming team of in-house employees, AMMON Staffing is family!”
- The best career lesson she has learned is to be authentic and to do her best in every aspect.