Since 1984 our office has assisted Healthcare Candidates find their next opportunity. From single shifts to crisis staffing AMMON is able to offer a wide range of staffing solutions. View and apply for open positions through our job board.
We strive to be recognized as a trusted, innovative and influential force in helping candidates providing continually evolving quality patient care.
Positions we assist with.
Our team of recruiters has years of experience assisting candidates find their right opportunity. We give you guidance through the recruitment process and introduce you to the right employers.
Whether you are a Registered Nurse and looking to pick up additional shifts at a Hospital or a Nursing Aid looking for a contract assignment at a nursing facility – we have a solution for you!
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Radiology Technologist
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Front Desk
- Many more!
Facilities we work with.
With over 100 years of combined recruiting and placement experience, our team of Healthcare Recruiters has the knowledge to connect you with the right facility. No matter your level of experience we can help you gain the experience you need in one of our many quality and respected partner facilities.
We have solutions for almost any job seeker. Register with us today!
- Medical Offices
- Nursing Homes
- Hospice Care Facilities
- Dialysis Facilities
- Imaging and Radiology Centers
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Mental Health Facilities
- Many more!
Meet our Healthcare Staffing Team
Our Healthcare Recruiters and Healthcare Schedulers have all received the Healthcare Staffing Professional certification by the American Staffing Association.
The Certified Health Care Staffing Professional program features rigorous content focused on employment and labor law at the federal level for health care staffing and recruiting professionals. It is the essential credential for health care staffing professionals, certifying their expertise to work with both employees and clients within the bounds of federal laws and regulations.
Developed by a team of attorneys, leading staffing firms serving the health care sector, and professional development specialists, the CHP credential is by far the most comprehensive and sector-specific credential available to industry professionals right now.
As the Scheduling Lead at AMMON, and an ASA Certified Health Care Staffing Professional, Sarah coordinates and oversees the schedules for 30+ of our healthcare facilities by assigning them to our CNAs, LPNs, and RNs. She engages with our employees on a regular basis to ensure their expectations are being met as an AMMON employee. Prior to starting at AMMON in August 2020, she graduated with her master’s in social work at Louisiana State University. Sarah received her ASA CHP Certification in 2022. Developed by a team of attorneys, leading staffing firms serving the health care sector, and professional development specialists, the CHP credential is by far the most comprehensive and sector-specific credential available to industry professionals right now.
- Sarah was never certain what career path she would take after graduation, but HR had always been an option. Her experience at AMMON has made the decision of a career in HR unquestionable. Her favorite part of working for this company is the people. We have such a great team here constantly encouraging, challenging, and praising each other for their accomplishments. Moving up the ladder is what motivates her the most.
- Sarah’s extremely goal-driven, and one of her driving factors with AMMON is the goal to lead her own team one day with the company. She believes that this will be possible because of the support and guidance from her supervisor and the owners of the company.
- Sarah has a boxer named Duke.
- “My goal is to lead my own team one day here at AMMON, and I have no doubt I can do that because of the support and guidance I have from my supervisor and the owners of this company.”
- When Sarah needs to buckle down and focus, she adjusts her desk to standing and puts her AirPods in and dials in to her work.
Alyssa has been a Healthcare Recruiter and Placement Coordinator since June 2021 and works directly with our clients to discover their needs so she can recruit, prescreen, interview, and place the perfect candidates at their facilities. Working in pediatrics for 8.5 years, switching to staffing for healthcare was an easy adjustment as she already has a background in it. Her favorite part of her job is getting to know the employees and clients and building personal bonds with them. Alyssa received her American Staffing Association Certified Healthcare Professional Certification in 2022. Developed by a team of attorneys, leading staffing firms serving the health care sector, and professional development specialists, the CHP credential is by far the most comprehensive and sector-specific credential available to industry professionals right now.
- Alyssa’s number one motivation is her son. He is the reason she wakes up and strives to be better than the day before.
- In her spare time, she loves axe throwing and anything adventurous and adrenaline-seeking. She also paints and does resin work.
- Alyssa was a professional photographer and has a teaching and arts degree.
- Although Alyssa was born in Anaheim, CA, she grew up in Lake Charles and has called Baton Rouge her home since 2000.
- She has one cat, a tortie named Toula
- Alyssa describes herself in three words as determined, light-hearted, and clumsy
- Her best career lesson she has learned is to always tell the truth, own up to your mistakes, learn from them, and do better next time. Honesty and integrity go a long way.
Sandra Grant has been with AMMON since March 2021 and is the Corporate Manager, responsible for the best-in-class service to AMMON Healthcare’s customers and contingent staff, as well as overseeing the Commercial Division. Sandra is a collaborative and analytical leader with 23 years of experience working with clients, building, and motivating dynamic teams to achieve client and business objectives, and leveraging business strategy and tactics to retain and grow business.
- Mrs. Sandra is from a small town outside of Savannah, GA
- Investing, mentoring, and empowering your team to take action is how she feels AMMON displays leadership.
- Something many people do not know about Mrs. Sandra is that she has a black belt in Martial Arts with the main style of Shorin Ryu. Throughout the years she has found the discipline she learned aides in all walks of life.
- She has two small dogs, Dolly and Dojo.
Emilyn is a Staffing Coordinator that has specialized in Client Care since April 2022. She assists in onboarding new employees as well as managing schedules at multiple facilities. Emilyn has a career history in banking and customer service. She is a New Orleans native and has called Baton Rouge her home since 2013. Emilyn received her American Staffing Association Certified Healthcare Professional Certification in 2022. Developed by a team of attorneys, leading staffing firms serving the health care sector, and professional development specialists, the CHP credential is by far the most comprehensive and sector-specific credential available to industry professionals right now.
- Emilyn’s favorite part about working for Ammon is the welcoming atmosphere. From her first day working here she has felt like she was home.
- The best career lesson that Emilyn has learned in professional life is that stressing out and panicking doesn’t make the work go away. It is best to take your time and keep a level head and do it properly than to try to rush through it and do a haphazard job. “One of my former bosses caught me stressing one day when I had a lot on my plate, and his advice was ‘Stressing about it will not make the plate any smaller, it’ll just make it harder to eat.’”
- She has one cat named Oliver.
- Emilyn often keeps small candies at her desk and likes to walk around and drop little treats on people’s desks as a pick-me-up in the late afternoons.